Filter discs are screen packs made of single or several layers of woven wire mesh. These layers are bonded together at the edges. The materials include stainless steel mesh, steel mesh, copper mesh, brass mesh etc
round, circular, square, rectangle, oval
1) various shapes and sizes, ease of operation
2) high reliability and durability.
3) high quality and filtration capacity
4) smooth screening surface with no sharp edges, burrs
1) polymer and fiber industries.
2) use in rubber processing machinery to ensure a clean and viable extrusion
3) plastic recycling processing, virgin plastic production and blown film applications
round filter disc: diameter from 10mm to 1200mm
Circular filter disc:20x40mm,30x65mm,45x90mm,60x125mm,70x155mm,90x175mm
layers: from 1 layer to 5 layer
ring thickness: 0.5-0.9mm
fineness: from 1mm to 3micron
For more details,please check firstname.lastname@example.org