Flat razor wire is a modern and new popular razor wire type. According to the different manufacturing technology, it can be divided into welded type and flattened type.
- Welded type flat razor wire. It is combined with several razor wire spirals. The razor wire tapes are welded into coil and then coils are connected by the clips or tie wires to form a continuous razor wire wall.
- Flattened type flat razor wire. It is transformed from the single coil concertina wire. Flatten the single coil concertina wire to form the flat razor wire. We can also intersect two roll of flattened single coil concertina wire and then fasten them with clips or tie wires.
Flat razor wire is made of high carbon or media carbon steel, which has good hardness and rigidity. It will be hot dipped galvanized or PVC coating for excellent corrosion and rust resistance. Additional, the flat razor wire can be coated with different colors to decorate and blend with surrounding environments. Except the carbon steel material, the flat razor wire can also be made of stainless steel sheet and core wire, which has the most durable and longest service life.
Compared with barbed wire, the flat razor wire has larger covering area and closer spacing to prevent thieves and intruders from entering the places. The flat razor wire can be used individually and it can be used combined with concertina razor wire to improve the security coefficient in residences, factories and prisons.
Specifications of flat razor wire
- Razor tape: high carbon or middle carbon steel sheet or stainless steel sheet.
- Core wire: high carbon or middle carbon steel sheet or stainless steel sheet
- Clips: high carbon or middle carbon steel sheet or stainless steel sheet.
- Surface treatment: electric galvanized, hot dipped galvanized, PVC coating or powder sprayed.
- Outer diameter: 450 mm, 600 mm, 900 mm or 1100 mm. Special specs can be customized.
- Coil quantity: 51 coils, 63 coils, 95 coils or 126 coils.
- Standard covering length: 16 m.
- Package: plastic film.
Features of flat razor wire
- High strength.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- High security coefficient.
- Weather resistance.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Can be used with various security fences, such as concertina wire, anti-intruder fence, 3D security fences
Applications of flat razor wire
- The flat razor wire can be used individually to form an security wall.
- The flat razor wire can be attached onto the frames to form an security fence panel, which is similar to the straight razor wire.
- The flat razor wire can be used combined with concertina razor wire, barbed wire or straight razor wire to improve the security coefficient.
- The flat razor wire can be used combined with other security fences, such as anti-intruder fence, 3D security fence and chain link fence.