A Christian School in Harpenden is looking for a reliable and experienced part time school minibus driver, during the school term. The post may well suit a semi-retired person or a part time worker. Drivers must hold an appropriate, clean driving licence and the successful applicant will be fully CRB checked.
The applicant must:
- Possess a full UK PCV - D1 driving licence with 3 years minimum of no points/offences
- Be confident working with young people
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Must be punctual
- Loves working with children
- Previous experience of driving a minibus essential.
- Must ensure that bus is operating properly each day by testing brakes, tires and other components.
- Responsible for checking fuel and oil levels and taking bus to gas station for refill when required.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe environment within the bus by enforcing rules of conduct and responding to emergencies
- Keep track of the amount of fuel used, number of students transported and miles driven
- Must be attentive to traffic and weather conditions while staying on schedule and ensuring the safety of school children.
- Understands and observes all UK highway code rules and regulations at all times especially speed limits and traffic signals.
Please note that an employer application form must be submitted in addition to your CV and covering letter. The application form will be emailed to you upon submitting your CV.
4 months ago
Make Money Driving Your Car with Uber! What you need to kn...
6 months ago
We are looking for drivers (Full Time or Part Time) from the ag...
6 months ago
Southall Topographical Skills Test Centre Training and tes...
2 months ago
Owner Operators wanted, Dedicated Long Haul, TX,AL,GA,LA,NV and...
11 months ago
Full time and part time drivers needed for immediate start. Exc...